About Our Family

My photo
Pronounced Mr & Mrs Gisewhite on October 13, 2005. Walter Bub was added to our family on October 11th, 2007 weighing in at 7lb 2oz at 10:58pm. Length 20 1/2 inches. John Trent was added to our family on September 8, 2009 at 1:09pm. He weighed in at 7 lb 9 1/2 oz and length of 20 1/4 inches. ..Also Squirt and Levi (our cats) and Shelly (the dog)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Parents Think I'm Great



It's true! My Mommy and Daddy think that I am great. I'm happy most of the time and boy are they thankful!!











We went to a pool party at their friends house on Father's Day. I played in this fun float! I would have really loved it if I could have splashed in the water more! The yellow part is mesh, but I LOVE SPLASHING!!




Daddy took this video of Mommy letting me 'swim'
Usually I splash a lot more but I'm hard to record sometimes...




Did you notice my AWESOME sun hat in the other picture?? Well here it is again... My cute little head is hard to fit .. So Mommy made me this!! I don't mind it at all - it keeps the sun out of my eyes and the sun off my little head.







We took my cool Lion to their house - I could walk for days!!







And of course...

I had a lot of fun swimming and walking and playing with Mommy and Daddy...



Here we are back in the comfort of our own home. I love the kitties!! I think I've mentioned that a time or twenty! Hehehe... I'm petting Levi and Squirt is looking on from the background.











I love to pull up on the table between the chair and couch... Normally I've got some toys stored up there but in this pic, Mommy left a remote control there!Uh Oh Mommy! I'm going to get it!!



Daddy had one stinking day off work and he spent a lot of time outside cutting the grass. Mommy took me outside to watch (reason for the hat) but she came in for a minute to pour Daddy a drink. I just sat and waited by the door watching Daddy. I'm such a good boy - they should make a sequel!!

My Daddy is great. He's my favorite! He works a lot so that Mommy can stay home with me. When he's home, he is always ready to play with me! He took Mommy and I to the park today. I had a bunch of fun! I sat in the baby swing and then Mommy held me while she was on the big kid swings. Here I am playing in a tunnel with little port holes. Daddy kept peeking through the holes at me - he's so silly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such an angel........boy do they ever grow fast........

Anonymous said...

Hey Bub, Looks like you had a great time on father's day. Tell your mom i love the hat, it's just tooo cute on you.

Love ya!

donna said...

Hello there Bub !

Looks like you keep Mommy
and Daddy very busy !


You are growing so fast...
I hear you've been growing
some new teeth !

and walking around even, pulling yourself up on stuff !

I love you Bub
kisses and huggs to you !

Love
Mammy

donna said...

....the hat looks very cool


:-)