About Our Family

My photo
Pronounced Mr & Mrs Gisewhite on October 13, 2005. Walter Bub was added to our family on October 11th, 2007 weighing in at 7lb 2oz at 10:58pm. Length 20 1/2 inches. John Trent was added to our family on September 8, 2009 at 1:09pm. He weighed in at 7 lb 9 1/2 oz and length of 20 1/4 inches. ..Also Squirt and Levi (our cats) and Shelly (the dog)

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Coolest Toy So Far...

I'm so excited! I love to walk while holding Daddy or Mommy's hands, so they took me to pick out a big boy toy that I could walk behind! By the time we got to the store, I was asleep - so they had to pick one on their own. They decided on this one....
I can ride on it like this when I'm a little bigger..


BUT I can WALK like this NOW!! Ta-Da!! Told you I was a big boy!!
I LOVE my new toy! Thanks again Daddy!!

Daddy has been working a lot lately, so I really love spending time with him. Here he is joining me in my 'fort'!! I'm hugging him
Mommy stuck me back in this crappy cage thing... I licked all over the netting while saying "My Ma Ma.." Crazy lady!! Get me out!!
And here's my close up!
Here we are spending a little time outside. I love to stand. I'm going to my fist POOL PARTY on Father's Day - I'll let you know how it goes!!


2 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

Isha has the same lion and she loves him. She whips him around all over the house! I figured that she would quite playing with him once she started walking, but he is still one of her favorites.

donna said...

Hello Bub !

You are getting to be a big boy !

Looks like you love that new walking toy...good luck with walking all on your own,
its a little tricky at first...but clever as you are,
you'll catch on in no time !

I love you Bub

Love,
Mammy