About Our Family

My photo
Pronounced Mr & Mrs Gisewhite on October 13, 2005. Walter Bub was added to our family on October 11th, 2007 weighing in at 7lb 2oz at 10:58pm. Length 20 1/2 inches. John Trent was added to our family on September 8, 2009 at 1:09pm. He weighed in at 7 lb 9 1/2 oz and length of 20 1/4 inches. ..Also Squirt and Levi (our cats) and Shelly (the dog)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Family Is Complete

My baby brother is here!!
Welcome John Trent Gisewhite!!
Born on September 8, 2009 at 1:09 PM.
Weighed in at 7 lb, 9 and 1/2 oz. Length of 20 1/4 inches!!
We'll be calling him Trent.
Here's his beautiful face.

Here is Trent with his proud Daddy very shortly after he was born.

Here's both of the proud parents.


Taking a snooze on Mommy's big hospital bed!

And finally here we are back at home!
I helped Mommy put on Trent's house shoes. I like to wear mine, and I like everyone to wear theirs. I got Mommy's for her when she came in and then I looked at Trent's feet and wondered where his were! So Mommy took me to his room and we got them out of the drawer and I helped her put them on.

I like my brother because HE IS MINE!!
Daddy and Mommy kept telling me that I was going to get a baby brother and finally he is here!!


Mommy is feeling great, you wouldn't even know she just gave birth! She felt great the same day, just hours after giving us Trent. She literally pushed three times and he was here!!
Mommy started having some contractions on the 7th (yes, Labor Day) around 6:30 PM but they were not regular or getting any worse. Then around 11 PM after I went to bed, she decided to go into active labor. Her and Daddy called Nana sometime in the early AM and headed up to the hospital around 2:30 AM. She had a rough time after awhile... Once her doctor came in at 1 PM to check her - the doctor looked in and said "WOW! Walt, come here and look at this!" My baby brother was RIGHT THERE!! Mommy told them that she felt like she was ready to push before she was checked and BOY WAS SHE!! Trent would have been a few minutes sooner but the nurses had to get everything set up and the doctor had to get ready for him. Then, like I said - Mommy pushed three small times and he was here!!
Everyone is doing perfect and Trent has his first out of hospital doctor visit tomorrow AM!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!!!! Oh he's soooo cute...Welcome to the world T.J. Love ya all !!! Aunt Teresa

donna said...

HEY ! ! !
There's lil
brother !


Welcome to the world Trent !
Big brother Bub will take good care of you...

Wow Bub....you're a big brother now !

what a cute lil bugger

Love and Kisses
Mammy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear everything went well.Trent is so cute.
Lil Bub is such a great helper. Try not to overdo it mommy. You're such a good daddy Johnny
Love and prayers to you all.
Aunt Janet

Aunt Judy said...

He is just beautiful..........ENJOY!!!!Love ya all...Aunt Judy AKA Great Aunt Judy.....LOL!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! so glad to see everything went good for you and now you have two handsome little boys! Trent is such a little cutie and so is "bubba"! Take care of yourself, would love to see your family!
Love, Debbie Miller

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Hope everything goes great. Maybe we will get together when he's older and have a double birthday party. My daughter has the same b-day. :)

Love,

Starline

Gram Daub said...

Congratulations to the two of you
Trent is just a real cutie. Best of luck with both your boys love ya all

Jen said...

Congrats on the new baby. He is adorable!!! How is Bub doing? Are you getting any sleep? We can't wait to see more pictures of Trent!

Anonymous said...

congradulations!!! He is beautiful. I can't wait 2 meet him. Please let us know when u guys feel up 2 company, once the baby is more settled. Luv u guys.

Melissa