I like to play by myself a little more now. Look what I built all by myself! Actually, Mommy did the bottom two layers so that I could make a big tower - but that's all. The rest is ALL ME!!
We took Great Granny out to eat for her birthday. Her birthday isn't until the beginning of August but we wanted to go ahead and take her out since we'll be pretty busy the next few weeks.
I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of corn. There was pickles on the plate too, they were pretty good! With my meal, I got a kids drink (that had a color changing straw!) and an ice cream!! They had lots to pick from, but Mommy said she wanted me to have the cone head!
So here's a few pictures of me with it.

It had a nose and two eyes made out of M&M's... I ate the nose before we could get the camera ready!
I liked the cone head - he looked like a silly clown!
I ate a lot of the ice cream and whipped cream but Mommy and Daddy made me stop because I was probably going to get an ice cream headache.
So here I am eating the cone. It was pretty good too! I've had cones before but not on a regular basis.

Today, Daddy took Mommy and me to a birthday party for a little girl we know. Daddy works with her Daddy. We have played a little bit together before and we had fun.
She's turning 2 !
The birthday girl also has an older brother that is about 9 years old. He's really good with little kids. He let me go in his room and play today and he's always really nice to me.
He even let me try out his BIG BIKE!! 
Mommy had her doctor's appointment a few days ago and everything is going according to plan. I got to hear my little brother's heartbeat and that is always a treat. I smile everytime I hear him on the monitor. Daddy and I have to start taking Mommy to the doctor every week now!!
It won't be too much longer now, Mommy.




2 comments:
Well, what a busy boy you are. You are always going, and going, and going....I think you are kin to the energizer bunny.....(hehe)!
That ice cream sure looked good. Great building too! Love You bub!
Always, Nana
It's hard to believe that we are almost there!! Have you decided on a name yet. I like the name you mentioned in your email. Good luck with the moving!!! I can't wait to see picutres of you in your new house.
Post a Comment